We are one of the pioneer in the field of Environmental Engineering Services through out the various states of India as well as Universal, Global Environmental Services, Chennai was Established in 2013 and it was expanded and combined with Environmental Engineering Laboratories to do all the Environmental Consulting and Services in all the states of India.
Environmental Monitoring Services
Global Environmental Services have an Environmental Testing Laboratory with reliable environmental services to industrial clients, engineering firms, and consultants for almost nine years. Our laboratory provides a vast array of environmental services with matrices that include air, water, solids and hazardous waste. Our solid relationship with Environmental Consultants has resulted in us becoming experienced, dependable and knowledgeable in all aspects of Environmental testing.
Global Environmental Services offers an integrated ambient air, emission monitoring & VOC sampling service to measure from your atmospheric pollutants, Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Studies with individual Volatile Organic Compounds as per ASHRAE Standard. Our methodology is based on the APHA, BIS, USEPA and ASTM Test Methods designed to monitor a range of potential pollutants. Our test methods and equipment not only provide you with vital environmental data and information but can also be used as a measure of process & APCD performance.
Global Environmental Services undergo APHA/BIS/ASTM's water testing standards are instrumental in specifying and evaluating the methods and facilities used in examining the various characteristics of and contaminants in water for health and environmental purposes. These water testing standards allow concerned local government authorities, water distribution facilities, and Industries to test the quality of water and ensure safe consumption.
Global Environmental Services scientist’s sample, analyze, and classify soil materials, utilizing the most current state, federal, and industry standards and specifications. Our highly skilled geotechnical engineers interpret these results and make recommendations and/or conclusions regarding material compliance in accordance with the project requirements.
Global Environmental Services has internal expertise to carry out the continuous noise level monitoring in Ambient, Work Zone, Indoor and DG Sets.
We perform, but are not limited to, the following Environmental Analytical Services:
Environmental Monitoirng Studies;
• Ambient Air Quality Monitoring & Analysis (As per New MoEF Notification)
• Process / Work Zone Analysis
• Indoor Air Quality
• Stack Emission Monitoring & Analysis
• VOCs, PAHs, Formaldehyde, Mercaptan & PCBs in AAQ & Source Emission
• Dixoin and Furan in AAQ and Source Emission
• Mercury measurement in source emission and ambient air quality monitoring
• Heavy metals detection in AAQ & Source Emission
• Pesticides & Nicotine in AAQ
• Performance Evaluation of Air Pollution Control Equipments (APCD)
• Performance Evaluation of ETP & STP
• Performance Evaluation of Fume Extraction & Ventilation Systems
• Particle Size Distribution Analysis
• Leak Detection and Repair Programme (LDAR)
As the largest single-site environmental testing facility, we have the capacity to handle all of your samples at one site through one BTLIMS, maintaining the highest level quality controls and sample safety.
• Our broad scope of testing capabilities, accreditation provide a single resource to meet all your testing needs.
• We routinely perform more environmental methods than any other laboratory and provide customized method development.
• With a dedicated project manager to serve as your single point of contact, you will receive consistent communication and status updates. And because of our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same management team for the duration of your project.
• A highly trained and experienced staff of professional scientists.
• Conscientious support personnel who put the client first.
• A laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art precision analytical instruments.
• Only approved laboratory procedures are used.
• All test results are confidential.
• Our laboratory services meet regulatory requirements.
• All reports are computer generated and include quality control results.
Villivakkam, Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Global Environmental Services, Chennai was Established in 2013 and it was expanded and combined with Environmental Engineering Laboratories to do all the Environmental Consulting and Services in all the states of India.